IGNORED

Zcon 2019

Patcon

I really wanted to make it to Branson this year.  I'm sure that anyplace that has a warrant out for Cliff must definitely be a party town worth going to...:beer:  and I have family near there and could have made good use of a trip that way,  but the gods (roofers, doctors, car dealers, insurance folks, etc..) said no (actually they said Hell NO!).   Anyway , I'm aiming for NashVegas next year also.  That's close enough that I'm sure Cliff has left some tracks there so it will be fun for sure.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, gwri8 said:

I really wanted to make it to Branson this year.  I'm sure that anyplace that has a warrant out for Cliff must definitely be a party town worth going to...:beer:  and I have family near there and could have made good use of a trip that way,  but the gods (roofers, doctors, car dealers, insurance folks, etc..) said no (actually they said Hell NO!).   Anyway , I'm aiming for NashVegas next year also.  That's close enough that I'm sure Cliff has left some tracks there so it will be fun for sure.

Yes I was there a few times 30 yesrs ago. Some school a girl went to?

My for sure is I drive 30 minutes and get on I-65 North for 5 hours? and I'm there. Sounds boring I know but super camouflage. 

19 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Yes I was there a few times 30 yesrs ago. Some school a girl went to?

My for sure is I drive 30 minutes and get on I-65 North for 5 hours? and I'm there. Sounds boring I know but super camouflage. 

It's a ways off, but if you can make it and I can make it,  maybe we could hook up with SteveJ and the Georgia gang somewhere around Chattanooga'ish and have us a caravan. I'm sure we'll all be carrying enough spare parts to build a whole car if need be.?‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gwri8 said:

It's a ways off, but if you can make it and I can make it,  maybe we could hook up with SteveJ and the Georgia gang somewhere around Chattanooga'ish and have us a caravan. I'm sure we'll all be carrying enough spare parts to build a whole car if need be.?‍♂️

I just need a spare tire. ROFL

So my outlook is bleak . Dropped my car off at the paint shop 4 weeks ago and it’s still not done . Just some touch up work . I was told it would be done this week - but nooooo.

Wasnt looking forward to the heat, but didn’t even notice the indoor venue before . That would be nice ! 

There's some horrible road construction going on around "malfunction junction" in Birmingham, where I-59 meets I-65.  Go slow and watch out for those temporary but humongous road patches.  Enjoy the drive.  Be sure and find our two Jims from Arkansas, they know Branson well and are super nice guys.

Image result for zcon 2018 Zup S30driver

Image result for zcon 2018 Zup S30driver

• Like 1

Wife and I arrived in Branson late last night. We are planning on doing some sightseeing and catching some shows before ZCON ramps up.  @jayhawk will be visiting family in Kansas before bringing his car down Tuesday AM.  Looking forward to a great show and meeting up with old friends.  Also, if anyone coming to Branson has a spare one of those plastic things that secures coil wires to radiator , I could use one (for the car that is).

Thanks,  Rich

Edited by motorman7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mike pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.