IGNORED

For Jim and the gang in Alberta.. Stand up to watch!

JSM and psDenno 

Careful what you wish for guys!  I'm about 90 miles north of ZCars Jim, and while we didn't get much snow, we've just gone through the coldest September since 1965, and now November weather in early October.  I've got a list of outdoor, nice-day house and car jobs (*) I've been wanting to do since Labour Day, but the nice day hasn't happened yet.  Must admit I don't do very well in 90 degree F, but a break from the crap we've been getting would be nice .

*Wax and saddle-soap old Benz; rake leaves; fall fertilizer; flush cooling systems; winterize motorhome; paint trim on #2 garage; weatherstrip back door; take just-completed 240Z out for a nice, long, country drive, etc.

The crazy weather here in the SoCal desert continues.  Last weekend it was 108 degrees and this weekend they're predicting snow at the 8,000 foot level of the local mountain on Sunday.  Really do need to dig out the tire chains.

Dennis