IGNORED

(RE) What other Z sites do you frequent?

Mike

What Z Sites do you frequently visit?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What Z Sites do you frequently visit?

• This site
    • Zdriver.com
    • Zcar.com
    • Z31.com
    • Hybridz.org
    • Zhome.com

This is a continuation of the other poll created by 2ManyZs, but, it allows you to select multiple other sites. I'd also like to add... Make sure these are sites that you FREQUENTLY visit. (rather than once a month or so). Ie: Don't vote if you are just a member of the other site and hardly visit them.

2ManyZs asked me to redo the poll so you guys had the opportunity to select more than one site. :D

[m]

Classic Z car club is the only club that I am a member. I only browse the other clubs for Z cars or Parts for sale !! If I find the right Z I would definitly like one more prefitable a 70 or 71. To me this site is the best and it will always be and thanks Mike for the great job you are doing !!!!!!!!

I hang out on this site mostly. I visit ZHome for Z information several times a month and subscribe to the IZCC Digest. I check into ZCar and ZDriver on rare occasions just to see what is going on there. I got tired of all the drama on ZCar so that is why I don't go there much anymore.

Zcar.com is usually good for a good chuckle. Sometimes a side splitting, breath taking, roll around the floor while the cats and the spouse are convinced we're having some sort of mental attack.

The search capabilities of the AVERAGE user there are ...NONE.

So many times the SAME OLD questions come up, but what is interesting are the NEW answers being thought up by young teen-age boys who haven't even scuffed the plastic on their driver's license. Rube Goldberg and Magiver would be amazed at some of the inanities there.

Believe me, some of the replies are simply too funny to be read in one sitting. Sadly, some of the replies are just so plain stupid as to remind one of "Jackass, The Movie".

There are a FEW individuals over there whose input far outweighs the lunkheads though.

2¢

I haven't even bothered to visit any other car sites for a long time. I really love this one. If you have a problem you get a fast answer from several people who REALLY KNOW what they are talking about. It is sooooo nice having people who love Zcars to talk to!!! When you have found the best the heck with the rest!!

Hey All,

For those of you who had a problems with having to register to view the albums on Zdriver.com . I changed the format , so anyone can view them again.

Lots of photos were posted from MSA on there.

Sorry,

Mike

If I have any free time to spend on the computer, 98% of it is spent cruising here. Another 1.8% is checking my email, and the other .2% is spent btwn ebay and zcar.com.

This is the best place for information and the nicest Z crowd as far as I'm concerned. And I proudly wear my classicZcar.com hat anywhere I go!

:classic: I go to this site at least once a day, I was a user of zcar for a long time but became tired of the same old tired questions , over and over and uninformed information. The people here have alot of class , well most of us. Ha Ha. I usually am on here in the evenings for a few hours. :classic:

• 2 weeks later...

:love: :love: :love:

You mean to say there ARE other sites ????

I can't see the sense in joining other sites.

Why ?

Here I have the oportunity to obtain info on my Zed from knowledgeable, helpful and friendly people who obviously love their Zeds as much as I do.

If there IS another site with as great a bunch of blokes as you lot are I might be tempted but I think that's rather doubtful.

You lot will do me.

Rick.