IGNORED

‘72 on BAT worth watching

NVZEE

1 hour ago, JSM said:

I mean does being in one "family" really make a difference?

It’s an extended version of 1-owner and implies some continuity of history and maintenance. Helps to rationalize the car-lust. ?

2 hours ago, JSM said:

It is nice, but wow, it's a "driver" at best in my eyes.  In dire need of torsion rod bushings!

I mean does being in one "family" really make a difference?

Probably, It in theory makes the cars history complete in one place. Sort of like the 56' Beetle my dad bought new. It is essentially a one owner and I have all the receipts. I suspect that would help the value considerably...although we'll never find out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JSM said:

In dire need of torsion rod bushings!

I don't know if you meant it but that's pretty funny.  Almost the smallest, least expensive part on the whole car.  They did add some red PU bushings in other spots, for whatever reason.  And it's actually compression.  Sometimes people add the T, for tension,TC.

Looks nice.  A survivor that has good years behind it.

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

I don't know if you meant it but that's pretty funny.  Almost the smallest, least expensive part on the whole car.  They did add some red PU bushings in other spots, for whatever reason.  And it's actually compression.  Sometimes people add the T, for tension,TC.

Looks nice.  A survivor that has good years behind it.

Tomato, tomato’s ???