IGNORED

Finally Taking the Plunge - EFI

zKars

4 hours ago, zKars said:

Yes that's 148 HP at the rear wheels from a NA 2400 CC Nissan hybrid engine. 90 hardbody LZ24 block with an closed chamber ported 70's L20B head fueled with Jenvey Heritage throttle bodies.  

The engine left Rebello years ago with 201 HP at the crank running on weber 45's and a real header. Bet we are close to that again. 

And the best part? The intake sounds are MUCH louder than the exhaust sounds (that I spent so much time taming down...). And for those of you that know that Datsun motor sucking sound, you will pay me to send you video's of this thing...

Nice work, Jim! It's nice to see someone running the heritage bodies, I've been admiring them from a distance for a while. I did the same on my Z, made the exhaust as quiet as possible so that I could hear the DCOE's roar. I like your style.

Now post some videos!