IGNORED

Parting Out 1976 280Z

76Z

On 7/8/2018 at 5:03 PM, jcb said:

do you know if the A/C compressor is ok? If it is how much do you want for it?  Also how much for the dash? Thanks JCB

I do have the compressor but do not know if it works or not...  I do know the system was not under pressure when I took it apart.

• 3 months later...

Webdaug1, Yes I do still have the main uncut wiring harness minus the fuel injection harness and fuel injection computer.

I am not sure what you are calling the front harness, but if it is the fuel injection harness, I sold that with the engine.

If it is not the fuel injection harness, then I still have it in good condition.

I also still have a LOT of other things if you are needing something else, please advise.

John 931-206-7052

Actually its webdawg1...LOL. So in other words from the way it  looks in your picture...this harness is from C-4, C-5, C-6, C-7 under the dash...heading into engine bay...etc...etc...but minus the fuel injection harness and fuel injection computer. Correct. (See 280Z wiring diagram to verify)

So before you were asking $200 for both...So whats your best deal + shipping for the harness you still have?? Also...was this the USA version...or for Canada...as there are some minor differences in the wiring...

76_280z_wiring diagram.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...