IGNORED

The area you call garage ....

JSM

20 hours ago, cbuczesk said:

I found some better shots. The left side of the building is a 4-stall barn for the horses. The first bay is the clean/paint bay, 2nd bay is a work bay and the others are the storage area. We store hay and the tractor on the far end. I'll putting in a 2-post lift in the work bay this year I hope. If anyone comes to the Carlisle Import show in May you're welcome to come down to check out the garage and cars. I probably have 10 or so Datsuns.

Chuck

5.jpg

4.jpg

17.jpg

My dream garage. 

This is a dream garage for me. I've done a lot of the work myself. Since that last picture was taken I've insulated the entire garage and added a mini split heat pump for the paint and work bays. I still have to pull lines for TV cable and internet and also run air lines. Probably add more LED lights, build more shelving... It never ends! It's been a great learning experience. I built 2 2'x8' workbenches with 9 sliding drawers each. I'd never done any of that before. This woodworking stuff is new to me. I'm in the garage almost every day. Today is my birthday so I'm leaving work early to go home and celebrate by working on the AAR! :-)

Chuck

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Yeah, Happy birthday Chuck!

I think for a birthday present, you should let me take you out for a ride in the Pantara. You would have a great time, and I would be happy to suffer through it for your enjoyment.

Thanks! Come over after the salt's off the roads and you can take it for a spin. But you can drive only one car! ;)

Chuck

A little dark - a pano of my main garage.  It's a tight fit - the RX-7 has to be hand-parked.  If you zoom in and look closely, you'll see the front axle of the '71 240Z I'm currently bringing back to life on the carts between the Z-28 and the 'Vette.

IMG_2089.JPG