saturday night music thread - Page 75 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

The first dog of my adult life (35 years old!) I named Jelly. All the older people in my life used to sing "jam up and jelly tight" when I said her name. had no idea what they were referring to until this morning at work listening to the oldies station we have on at the restaurant PA system. Ran back to the office to see the title and who sang it.

It's called bubble gum music apparently??????? LOL

 

I thought these guys were a southern band because they sang about New Orleans.  Turns out they're from Canadia.  The lead guitar guy is excellent.

 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Just heard these on the radio.

David Byrne has a Youtube channel.  I need to explore...

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.