saturday night music thread - Page 80 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

Saturday, a day off.

 

Spent fixing the power seat mechanism on the grandson's POS 2013 Focus. Cheap plasctic junk, holding the drive motor and drive cables, hanging low. A stray pop bottle or candy bar and the thing breaks.

Anyway, in my shop, doing what I like, being Mr. Fixit.

Nirvana, eh?

 

More golden age.  I spent my day helping my neighbor work on his Cub Cadet lawn tractor .  Simple belt change turned into an ordeal.  He and I both would like to meet the engineer who designed it.....

 

1 hour ago, gwri8 said:

More golden age.  I spent my day helping my neighbor work on his Cub Cadet lawn tractor .  Simple belt change turned into an ordeal.  He and I both would like to meet the engineer who designed it.....

 

Riding mower belts are a pain in the arse.

James Gang.

 

Woman.

Can't live with her.

Can't live without her.

 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.