saturday night music thread - Page 76 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...

Worked 6 days in a row, so today is Saturday/Sunday.

Chilling, puttering around fixing this, working on that, getting ready for the coming week, got Radio Paradise on the iPod, plugged into the Harman/Kardon HK3700 in my shop.

The tunes I share here come from what is streamed from there. I discovered Radio Paradise a few years ago. Commercial free, listener supported. The main stream is eclectic, and there are a few other streams, I usually choose the rock mix. The content they play has introduced me to music I never knew, as well as playing familiar favorites.

Check them out at radioparadise.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

OK, break time is over, back to my chores.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.