saturday night music thread - Page 67 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I think this is actually faster.  Definitely different.  

I was comparing it with the Hayseed Dixie cover of Back in Black in the previous post. It's definitely different than Snoop D O double G. LOL

And THIS drove me crazy last night trying to remember. But alas! my old brain got a good dose of caffeine this morning and I found what I was looking for.

 

Edited by siteunseen

On 12/5/2020 at 5:43 PM, Racer X said:

 

Jimi.

 

 

I had not seen this before... Excellent, and it's definitely Jimi! 

There's people that say the guitar belonged to JH, a special built by Tony Zamatits. Then the guy that filmed that said it was not. It's in the R&R HoF in Cleveland Ohio. I think it's Hendrix's and the film maker misspoke? Cool story though.

https://societyofrock.com/in-just-1-take-filmmaker-catches-jimi-hendrix-playing-incredible-12-string-acoustic-jam-like-no-one-else/

 

  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

This happened when I got back into Z cars, 2011 I think, so I'm late to the party but wow is this cool stuff. Live at Daryl's House.

 

Why is Cee Lo the only one in his pajamas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.