saturday night music thread - Page 69 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

@Racer X have you eaten 'The Peanuts Nativity Scene' yet? LOL

Peanuts+Nativity+Scene+Inflatable.jpg

 

Eaten?

36 minutes ago, Racer X said:

Eaten?

Yeah! Peanuts and beer are the best. If I had your peanut scene I would have eaten them by now.

image.thumb.jpeg.42043903e97de702042fca36ad666d5a.jpeg.jpg

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
18 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Yeah! Peanuts and beer are the best. If I had your peanut scene I would have eaten them by now.

image.thumb.jpeg.42043903e97de702042fca36ad666d5a.jpeg.jpg

 

Ah, now I get it.

Yep, I ate it, we several times recently.

With beer, eh?

You've not eaten peanuts while drinking beer? I'll let you in on another little secret, hot wings and beer. LOL

Enough beer and I'd start in on a 2x4.

Back to music, sorry for the off ramp.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.