saturday night music thread - Page 34 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
37 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I hate this song!

 

Cliff, then try this one for a little variety,

Dennis

 

 

There seems to be a lot of doo doo in that song.....?

52 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I put that on my big screen and my dog watched every bit of it!  He likes it?

I do not.

More Saturday morning than Saturday night.  But, if your hound likes it, I'll have to play it for mine to see if he likes it, too.

Dennis

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.