saturday night music thread - Page 35 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, 240260280 said:

I blame @psdenno

 

Guilty as charged.  However, after watching the Banana Splits and the Spider  Man music videos, I plead insanity!  :ENVOUTER:

My wife, the psychologist, says she'll write a note, if it helps.

Dennis

Edited by psdenno

1 hour ago, psdenno said:

Guilty as charged.  However, after watching the Banana Splits and the Spider  Man music videos, I plead insanity!  :ENVOUTER:

My wife, the psychologist, says she'll write a note, if it helps.

Dennis

Don't show her this:

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.