IGNORED

What is this?

Dlobi

Yep, mine is a skinny bumper 260.

Cool. Thanks guys. Where exactly did they go? I'm afraid to touch the rubber band, it's 44 years brittle. The bands on my luggage tie down straps (to bundle up the extra length) are also intact and very hard. I won't be reviving them either. This will unfortunately be for sale soon. 

1510671831931959669050.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dlobi said:

Cool. Thanks guys. Where exactly did they go? I'm afraid to touch the rubber band, it's 44 years brittle. The bands on my luggage tie down straps (to bundle up the extra length) are also intact and very hard. I won't be reviving them either. This will unfortunately be for sale soon. 

1510671831931959669050.jpg

Are you selling those carpet hold down clips?

Well, I figured they should stay with the car. This is my 5th S30 over the years and second 260. It's by far the nicest and about 100% factory complete car I've seen. It sat 30 years in a garage. Would feel like I'm stealing something from her to sell em. 

20171021_151955.jpg

33 minutes ago, Dlobi said:

If my feeble memory works, I'll take photos tonight.

The carpet clips were used on the left and right front floorboard carpet.  Z shaped tabs protrude from the floor just ahead of the front seat risers.  The Z tabs passed through slits in the carpet and the clips in question installed over the carpet with the wavy leg under the Z tab.  I believe Nissan shipped the clips in the glove box as the carpet may have been installed once the car arrived at port of destination or by dealer.

The reproduction clips are stainless steel, so not technically correct.