What is this? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is this?

Featured Replies

  • Author

They still look damn cool going down the street. I almost crash my truck if one drives by trying to look at it. A '72 240 was my first car from the day I turned 16. Chrome bumpers, those sexy headlight cones, long low power bulge hood. They sure took America by storm.

Screenshot_2017-11-14-13-45-58.png

Edited by Dlobi

5 hours ago, Dlobi said:

Well, I figured they should stay with the car. This is my 5th S30 over the years and second 260. It's by far the nicest and about 100% factory complete car I've seen. It sat 30 years in a garage. Would feel like I'm stealing something from her to sell em. 

20171021_151955.jpg

Couldn’t agree with you more.  When you said  “this unfortunately be for sale soon” I wasn’t clear on 

what you were referring to.  

Here is a clip in my car

Carpet hold down.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.