IGNORED

New member introduction - My 76' 280Z in Atlanta

If I was closer id do it for you.  You should be able to get on that Georgia z club  Facebook page and find some one. $75  at most for supplies and it needs at least a week to properly cure, the red kote.  Hopefully you'll find someone or call some radiator shops that have or will do that type work.

It's not too hard just time consuming, time is money. :D

2 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

If I was closer id do it for you.  You should be able to get on that Georgia z club  Facebook page and find some one. $75  at most for supplies and it needs at least a week to properly cure, the red kote.  Hopefully you'll find someone or call some radiator shops that have or will do that type work.

It's not too hard just time consuming, time is money. :D

That's the thing, I wish I had more time and a good place to do it myself, but I'm really tied up at work right now. I'm just itching to drive the thing.

• 1 year later...

Sorry, I never responded with the results of this issue. I finally got the tank cleaned and recoated. Also after a lot of frustration with the carburetors I finally managed to contact Eddie Radatz and brought the car to him. It took a few months for him to start working on it cause he was still recovering and I was traveling a lot, but when he finally did his magic the car started running fine. I only feel a bit of problem on high revs. Not sure what he did, but among other things he had to change the needle on the second carburetor. And he was really fair with the price!
So far so good. Now the car is with him again to mount a new set of KYB shocks with Eibach springs.

Thanks guys for all the recommendations you made!

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile