The Classic Z Motley Crew - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Classic Z Motley Crew

Featured Replies

I hope to be at the next one.

Agreed! It was such a pleasure meeting all of you. I feel Like I have made a whole new bunch of friends for life.  Cannot tell any of you how much it meant to me to meet you in person.  My fire for the Z is restored.!

37 minutes ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

Agreed! It was such a pleasure meeting all of you. I feel Like I have made a whole new bunch of friends for life.  Cannot tell any of you how much it meant to me to meet you in person.  My fire for the Z is restored.!

Happened to me in Memphis! Great guys online and even better in person.  Lifelong friends if I never see them again. :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Motley crew indeed...  Had enough sun yet?

Hopefully see you next year.  

So where is it next year? Any official announcements yet?

Nothing official. That's tonight at the banquet.

Just now, DatsunZGuy said:

What's the cat litter for?

Snacking

It has already been decided, Cliff. The polls are closed. LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.