anyone photoshop? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

anyone photoshop?

Featured Replies

i am undecided as to which color to paint my air-dam, red like the rest of the car, or black. im hoping some one here might be able to photo-shop the air dam red so i can compare the two opinions welcome

thanks all

DSCN0260.JPG

 

 

The color of the car would look better I think!

I do...I'll drop a color layer on tomorrow when I get in to the office. 

But I'd go with body color. Black air dams, to me, always look like the project is incomplete.

For future reference, get a tripod.

DSCN0260.thumb.JPG.7a8042a5345c2964979f2d7c38cc17ad.JPG

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

thank you guys! i agree, body color it will be

You may want to add some flex agent to the paint. Talk to your paint shop. Some guys say it helps some say it doesn't...

Here's a video of my polyurethane airdam paint. Used flex agent and it's perfect almost 2 years on.

 

I applied clear film protection on it nonetheless since it's so exposed to rock chips.

IMG_2526.jpgIMG_2527.jpg20160116_000432.png

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.