IGNORED

Classic car insurance

siteunseen

I just bought 12 months for what 6 months from my main carrier charges.  Stated value of $20K, 6,000 miles per year for $141.

They don't write Hagerty so I didn't get a quote from them but I hardly ever drive the car so I'm happy with this and they're out of Alpharetta Georgia, local to me.

http://www.classiccollectors.com/

5 hours ago, Patcon said:

My biggest problem with most of these policies is they want the vehicle garaged and I really don't have a spot to keep a car inside...

That's the price you pay for having the guest house. ;)

I use American Modern through USAA.  Insured value of $12,000 for one and $18,000 for the other of my 71 240Z's - $343.00 a year.  6,000 mile limitation.

I do plan on getting "second opinions" plus, I have to raise the agreed value since their value seem to keep going up since I last set them.

7 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Nothing cooler than a car in the living room.

Remember Vegas? He parked his red Vette behind the couch.

Much easier with my laptop.

It's behind the couch, way behind the couch.  It's been awhile since seeing Dan Tanna, '78-'81

Image result for television show Vegas Dan Tanna

Edited by siteunseen

5 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Much easier with my laptop.

It's behind the couch, way behind the couch.  It's been awhile since seeing Dan Tanna, '78-'81

Image result for television show Vegas Dan Tanna

Yup,  nothing like exhaust fumes from a 70"s car for that modern house smell…LOL  I have a garage under my master bedroom where my Z lives. My wife can smell anything i do to that car, and i mean anything……;).

I just signed up with Hagerty.  Valued @ 15K,  $265 for the year.    Less that half what State Farm was charging for Liability only when I was re-building.

• Like 1