IGNORED

RIP DEANNA

Mark Maras

5 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

@Mike maybe we should take this new discussion of Redbird's gremlin over to Jai's old "Something is wrong" thread. There's sure to be more discussion on this new problem.

Are you talkung to me?  If so how.  Do a copy and post It there?

45 minutes ago, Redwing said:

Are you talkung to me?  If so how.  Do a copy and post It there?

Jai, That message was for Mike. He can wave his magic wand and move this discussion of RedBird's problem to your older "Something's Wrong". "RIP Deanna" didn't seem like the right heading for discussions about Redbird's problem.

Hi Jai. Unfortunatly my family knows all to well what you are going through now.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that our 14 year old four legged friend Kylie was not going too well. She took a turn for the worse and we had to put her to sleep yesterday in the middle of the night. She went with the four of us by her side.

She has had problems with a leaking heart valve for a while and that suddenly deteriated. She had diffuculty breathing and that was getting worse by the hour.

I will miss her a lot.

Screenshot_20170427-110921.png

Screenshot_20170427-110858.png

• Like 2

EuroDat,

Dear one, losing our long time friends is so so hard, I am grieving for you and your family.  We are so blessed when these wonderful creatures share our lives, makes it hard to do without their physical companionship.  The pain is so intense, even hard to breathe at times.  Your great love for her in allowing her to leave her broken body behind is the ultimate gift to Kylie.  She knows of this gift, and loves you even more for it.  

I can only assure you that time will take the sting out of the loss.  It never leaves but is manageable.  Try to focus on the happy times shared, those memories will live in your heart forever.  Thank God.  I do believe they are attached to us even from the other side.  It may sound crazy, but instances of fleeting motion glimpses may be near you.  They do not want to leave us anymore than we don't want them to go.  

Bless you and your family for giving Kylie such a good loving home.  She loves you and is so thankful to have shared her life with you.

Sending my love to each of you,

Jai

• Like 3

If your brown buddy is like mine, he'd eat that terra cotta tile you have. LOL

I wish I could get mine on the roof!  Maybe he is scared of heights and could/would stay up there. Now he's digging to "Shina" as president trump would say, or is it "vagina", I haven't seen SNL in a few weeks.

Beautiful dog, I'm sorry for your life without him.

Cliff

Dave,

You made me smile!  Almost forgotten how to these days. I am so glad to learn of you and the others on CZCC... truly understand about one of God's greatest gifts.  No wonder the name for the species is God spelled backwards... Dog.   These fine creatures truly are born with their vast gift of love intact.  Looking for "their own" person to give it all to.  We are so blessed by their life's action.  Sending my comfort to you and your family.   :(

Take care all CZCC, give YOUR dogs extra attention this week.  Just to make sure they understand how much we love them, trading that for their "All".   

Jai

Edited by Redwing
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

If your brown buddy is like mine, he'd eat that terra cotta tile you have. LOL

I wish I could get mine on the roof!  Maybe he is scared of heights and could/would stay up there. Now he's digging to "Shina" as president trump would say, or is it "vagina", I haven't seen SNL in a few weeks.

Beautiful dog, I'm sorry for your life without him.

Cliff

Thanks Cliff and you're absolutely right: He would go up onto a side hill, jump on the edge of a stone wall and then onto the roof just to look out toward the front yard. Destroyed most of the tile. 

BTW, I think our President pronounces vagina differently. Rhymes with "Susie" :D

Edited by dmorales-bello
  • Like 2