DIY Gland Nut Socket - With PICS! - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

DIY Gland Nut Socket - With PICS!

Featured Replies

Probably not. The reason being that when they say "eight point" they are probably talking about the "star" looking heads, not what's on the gland nut.

j7326s.png

I haven't researched much, but I think the best thing you're going to find off the shelf is a 12 point.

So in your travels, have you seen 8 point sockets that are not the star design?

Edited by Captain Obvious

I took a chance on a used 8 point on ebay. I will report back the results.

A large pair of channel lock pliers always did the job for me.....

s-l500.jpg

Unfortunately, I once had a gland nut get boogered by tongue & groove pliers.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
1 minute ago, siteunseen said:

GLAND, NUTS and TONGUE?  Chicka dow now...

LOL

Get it right, man! It's Bow Chicka WOW WOW!

I'm sorry, I don't watch/listen to much pornography. 8^(

Now I know though, BOW CHICKA WOW WOW.  Polyester and stack shoes were Z driving clothes. LOL

EDIT: Conedodger's Boobs thread is my porn.  Maybe he can figure out how to have background music with his post?  Bow chicka wow wow. That's a "wow" for each tit.

Edited by siteunseen

Hardway, you know it was a great idea when someone steals it and claims it for their own! Found this posted on 240 260 280 lovers forum on FB a day after you posted it here.

 

untitled.jpg

Edited by gwri8

1 minute ago, 240260280 said:

LOL   I think you just exposed Mr H.

Exposed? Bow Chicka WOW WOW!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.