IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Put my new shoes on today for my alignment tomorrow morning. Went from 225/50/15 to 205/55/16.  Got my Enkei 92's rockin!

Went for a quick spin and what a difference no flat spots make. The dartiness went down too with the narrower tires. So much to do!

IMG_0399.JPG

• Like 1

Don't have any pictures but Finally got around to replacing the original 5/16" Fuel Lines surrounding the Fuel Pump as well as the  7/16" intake line.   It was all covered with sporadic tar splotches and gook, maybe some kind of undercoating gone wild.  Now it's all relatively clean and recognizable, not to mention I feel a little safer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

Went on a little drive with the Mrs..got to hangout with a Corvette owner for a bit, and annoy both our girlfriends at the same time. IMG_20180209_141908.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

So what are you saying, y'all got in a big ole pile and you annoyed the ladies?  That's a weekend for me. ROFL

I'm a good annoyer. 

• Like 1

• Mike pinned and locked this topic