IGNORED

Ebay items out of Graham WA.

Terrapin Z

This is the link to all the items listed. Looks like a missed adding the link. Was up early for work and had not had my coffee yet. 

The parts are not mine, just thought I would share as it will be a bidding war rather than a BIN price. 

I live about 50 miles from Graham WA. There was two listing for Z's from there recently a 70 https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/169467849/1970-240z 

and a 72 https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/168935538/72-240z Both are still showing up on OfferUP, but I also saw the same cars on eBay so I think they are sold now. 

Not sure if it is the same seller or not, but from the same city.

I will try and make sure I add the links in the future. You found them though. 

10 hours ago, Mike said:

Moved this back to the Internet finds forum.. sorry I moved it to the regular classifieds for some reason.  I may have needed my coffee too..

Thanks Mike, I did see this had been moved to "For sale" last night, and understand now why folks thought these were my parts for sale. 

I do a lot of searches and find interesting items at times.  I do buy and sell some pieces as well.

I will make it a point to double proof read my posts now. I also get hit with the auto correct and it can change the entire context of the sentence or paragraph.

500 bucks and the wires are cut on one so its untested. Sure hope it works for the winning bidder.  If it doesn't work, its gonna be one expensive radio if he has to send it out to fix.

I dropped out on bidding for the one with the zero feedback bidder. He was inching up the bid alot.  Don't like it when that happens.

How is the fairlady foot rest?  I just couldn't bring myself to drill holes in my nice floors. 

Edited by hr369

6 hours ago, hr369 said:

I dropped out on bidding for the one with the zero feedback bidder. He was inching up the bid alot.  Don't like it when that happens.

It looks like Zero feedback is bidding on both radios from this seller. I ofter wondered if scammers get their buddies to bid up items like these to increase the price. 

Then if the scammers friend ends up winning the bid, the scam is to say the "winner" backed out and offer it to you is a second chance offer. (Not saying this is the case, it still could be all on the up and up.)

This eBay seller is however balking on the shipping cost of the bumper he sold to another member here. Trying to up the rate after the sale.  Not honoring your terms of the sale is a big red flag for me. 

6 hours ago, hr369 said:

How is the fairlady foot rest?  I just couldn't bring myself to drill holes in my nice floors. 

It is still in transit, takes a little longer to get here from the Islands. Tracking shows it departed a nearby city last night so I expect it will be here today or tomorrow. I live outside of one of those small one stoplight towns.

My car is in great shape but is not perfect, it's had a few modifications already. My floors are not rusted but the were a little beat up from the PO not sure if he uses a weird jack or what. I do have some anxiety drilling into the floor but I expect I will do it. The wife likes the idea of a footrest:), and I think it will be a cool addition to my Z. It might be a while before I install it, but I will post about it then.