IGNORED

It Lives...

3 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

:)  There's a big difference between mostly done and all done. Mostly done is slightly un-done.

And "slightly un-done" is within sight of "Sorta good to go!".  Ahhh the lies we tell ourselves about our cars.  :D

Dennis

12 hours ago, rossiz said:

my neighbor (old guy constantly puttering in his yard) is always asking when i'm gonna be done working on my car (and yes, there's a sense of sarcasm in his voice). he always shakes his head when i reply "never, i hope!" fact is, if i wanted a car that i was "done with" i'd buy a camry. other fact is, when i do something on the car, it STAYS done - unlike his yard work ;}

Hey rossiz, does your neighbor drive a camry?

11 hours ago, rcb280z said:

Hey rossiz, does your neighbor drive a camry?

I do, or rather it drives me.  Gas and oil, that's it.  Can't hear the motor, can talk on the phone (speaker phone of course) freeze the windows over from the inside and about 80% of the red light stops there's one just like it.  I hate it and love it both. :D