IGNORED

Z availablitity

dozer171

Same story, I see mostly 280's. Most of these are adorned in some form of "primer" color or even multi-color "primer." I had wanted a 240 since I was about 15 and when I finally saw mine for sale on a used car lot I had to have it. I got my Z but it took about 15 years of waiting for the right car and the finances. I snatched my baby up for $2,400. I would kill to find some parts cars...

I live in Southern Maryland (about 25 miles South, South east of Washington, D.C.) and if you see a Z you would be scared to ride in it! I have tried the strategy of getting firends into Z cars and that seems to be working:classic:

I am now up to 7 of these fine cars (humble collection) and that's about my limit. Managed to convince my father to take two off my hands since it's his fault for getting this hobby/obsession started when he bought a 1978 Datsun 280Z finished in code 611 (wine red metallic) brand new. Another member of the No. Va. Z Car Club owns ten Z's and he's doing his part in helping to preserve these great cars and his stash of Z's isn't far from Patuxent Naval Air Station (look out for the Open House car Show this year--we should be able to corner the show between the two of us).

(anybody know of a secure place to store these beauties?)

Cheers.