Itm flattop pistons. - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Itm flattop pistons.

Featured Replies

Anyone have experience with the Itm flattop pistons? Im looking at Ry6134-40 for my engine.

They are only 200$ on ebay.

I'm using the 40 over flat tops in my race car. No problems so far.

 

Chuck

  • Author

Perfect, thanks for the info.

I'm using the 40 over flat tops in my race car. No problems so far.

 

Chuck

 

Chuck,

How much compression are you running on them?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I run them on my 10:1 CR street Z.  At the time I bought them close to 20 years ago, they came with lousy rings.  I've heard the rings are now better.

They would be about the stock compression 9:1. We can't change that.

 

Chuck

  • Author

I would be at 10:1 or a bit more do to the head being shaved a little.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Deck height?

Curious if the pistons had a positive deck height (above the block) and how much?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.