IGNORED

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

Sean Dezart

11 minutes ago, munters said:

Sean

The baffled is for jdm as well? What sound and power difference do you expect?

Marcel

Hi Marcel.

I've been sound (decibel) testing, all on the same car with a Rebello L32 stroker but have a last round to compelte before sharing the results - I've aimed for the worst-case scenario with this car :D !

No, there will be the Classic and JDM as they are now and the Street muffler which'll double up as a bolt-on track-day muffler to get around those ever-stricter sound-limit testing. Replace your day-to-day muffler with this to avoid being black-flagged - it slips straight on the Zstory exhaust line !

I expect it to be as discreet in profile as the others when mounted on a 240Z - the hammer is there for effect - not needed !:rolleyes:

011 (2).JPG

010 (2).JPG

010.jpg

I used to have the ansa twin in the late 80s, but my engine would yoke on it now. Your jdm is a bit to "raspi" i find. I know the inline6 engine sound is that way. To hear it it sounds great, to drive it it's a bit to much for me.

17 minutes ago, munters said:

I used to have the ansa twin in the late 80s, but my engine would yoke on it now. Your jdm is a bit to "raspi" i find. I know the inline6 engine sound is that way. To hear it it sounds great, to drive it it's a bit to much for me.

It does what people expect of it - fish don't climb trees :D which is why the Classic silencer is available and later on this year the Street muffler for those wanting a more discreet ride but still hearing the 6inline. I offer the choices but all of them work better with the centre box which calms down the 'noise' before any muffler action.

47 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

For our Maple leaf friends / pour nos amis, les prix en dollars Canadien ! Prices in CAN$

Canada.jpg

Merci pour l'option canadien.... mais pour qu'oi est-ce qu'il n'y'a pas de rabais pour vos frère quebecois???

Franchement, je suis Anglais mais j'ai etudé en quebec....! ;)

• Like 1