IGNORED

What do you think of the new 350 z?

Mike

Do you like Nissan's new 350 Z car?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Nissan's new 350 Z car?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet

richy, I owned a base model for about a year. I recently decided to get rid of it because I just didn't want to spend the money on two car payments and two insurance policies. The base-model was an awesome toy and I had a TON of fun driving it. The car was only $26k. That is a steal compared to many sports cars these days. I would have kept it if I didn't have another big car payment as well (or at least two incomes). Anyway, I agree with you about the more expensive models, there is no sense in spending $35k + on these cars. I wish they were around $20k and the convertible was around $25k. If this was the case... Nissan would probably sell a lot more...

No, I think it's time for Nissan to stop screwing around and build the Z we all wanted from the beginning. We don't need turbos and all that other BS. Get a 300ZX if you want that. We need simple, light weight, plain and a modern 240Z look. I mean a real 240Z look, not that nuance crap we had to settle for. Putting three gauges in the dash doesn't equal a 240Z, Mercedes had that too. No power window, door locks or any of that other crap that adds weight. No Z logos with three dots down the middle, except maybe the sissy model. I want my Z logo to look like the one in the upper left corner of this screen.

I want to close and move the design studio out of La Jolla to somewhere like Alabama or Texas, North Carolina or Virginia, where real men live. How close to San Francisco is La Jolla? No more gay, pansy designs. It'll be called the Katayama Z, with his signature on the fender. No pansy pastel colors either. :finger:

I want to close and move the design studio out of La Jolla to somewhere like Alabama or Texas, North Carolina or Virginia, where real men live. How close to San Francisco is La Jolla? No more gay, pansy designs. It'll be called the Katayama Z, with his signature on the fender. No pansy pastel colors either. :finger:

It's already been done, but the only good thing about the design was the 100 gallon Moonshine tank in the back. LOL

(hate to bring it up, but since you did......

PS La Jolla is close to 500 miles away from SF, AND you may not know it, but there are gay people in your town in VA. (unless they've all been burned at the stake by now):rolleyes:

Only the real flamers have been burned, the rest we leave alone. And another thing, make me pharoah of Nissan for about three months. I'll run that Hanayama, Hawana or whatever out of Japan. Matsuo will be reinstated as Design Czar and the G35 Department will be shot. :rolleyes: I've changed my mind though, we'll use an L24 and put three blowers on it. :devious: We may have to cut a hole in the hood and mount a parascope so the driver can see. It's late and I'm losing it. :stupid:

digging up this OLD thread is like smelling dirty gym socks. Nissan has spoken and slurred there words big time . Sad but true and we have to deal with it . I have my 240 and love it. That is enough for me. I would have liked them to build a good looking car insted of a VW lookalike. Sorry Milke

No, I think it's time for Nissan to stop screwing around and build the Z we all wanted from the beginning. We don't need turbos and all that other BS. Get a 300ZX if you want that. We need simple, light weight, plain and a modern 240Z look. I mean a real 240Z look, not that nuance crap we had to settle for. Putting three gauges in the dash doesn't equal a 240Z, Mercedes had that too. No power window, door locks or any of that other crap that adds weight. No Z logos with three dots down the middle, except maybe the sissy model. I want my Z logo to look like the one in the upper left corner of this screen.

besides de 240z, the next best one is the 300zx TT, 300 hp more than 350z and the engine with 3 bolt on gets 400, it the exterior is still the best for a 90s, and the handling exceptional.