IGNORED

L24 Rebuild -Again!

madkaw

• Cliff,
  • I have a Nismo sprocket, but I believe the increments are the same -4 degrees each hole. I am 8 degrees advanced, but that's  where it landed trying to match isky's card.  Most cam profilers build in some advance on the cam, so guys that just install straight up are okay. I've shot for getting the intake to close on the numbers which builders like Racer Brown say is essential. My head has had about .030 shaved off so it's not surprising that I have had to advance it. My Schneider cam ran on #2 to get the numbers. 
  • The procedure is easy to change the timing and I've got it down to about a 20 minute job, so I don't mind trying new stuff.
  • I haven't driven enough performance L's to compare, but I think going for low end(advanced valve timing) on the L24 with a bigger cam seems to give an overall good performing motor.
  • And I don't know WTF is with the bullet points-must be my cheap computer-LOL  
  • And yes Lumens, that's my Z.
  • Like 1