IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

Not a  lot to report lately. I have been working on a lot of small part refurbishment and powder coating. Which means a lot of sandblasting and detailing...

I did find a set of Interlouver louvers on eBay that I ordered. Used and partly stripped with missing hardware, but alas, beggars can't be choosers. @zKars has already hooked me up last year with the trim mounting hardware so hopefully I can make a functional set out of these. Not sure how they will look in the end, but I am very nostalgic towards having these on the car. This is how I remember seeing my first 280 back in high school!

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1

Hell, I wish I still had some of the parts I got rid of. Like the stock hood -_-. It was a phase I went through. Wanted my Z to look different from everyone else's. Now I can't find a hood descent enough to put back on my car. Or if I find one it's located on another planet. Oh well.