IGNORED

Vin 2041

Its the details (and missing pics) that tell the tale - a $27.5k car it is NOT.  De-badged hood and fenders, shaved bumpers, painted elements in the engine bay, incorrect oil cap, heater lines cut off, no hoses on carb float bowls, admitted dash cap, wrong steering wheel, antenna (?), ...lots more.  Not shown are the hatch and rear compartment, suspension, underside.  A pretty paint job does not a restoration make.

I bet if you look at the car closely in person you won't be too impressed. It looks like it was slapped together and painted for a quick flip.

I agree.  I have seen this guy list many Z cars over the last year or so and for someone who touts himself to be a "Z collector" he seems to always omit or downplay things that he must know are incorrect.  All the rubber seals, fuel and brake lines, etc were just painted over.  No mention of the heater hose that was just cut at the firewall with the stub sloppily painted over..  The interior is excellent according the him, but has a dash cap and seats that aren't quite right?  I'm always leery of a car that has been freshly undercoated in black and looks uneven like it has been patched with who knows what.

Its the details (and missing pics) that tell the tale - a $27.5k car it is NOT.  De-badged hood and fenders, shaved bumpers, painted elements in the engine bay, incorrect oil cap, heater lines cut off, no hoses on carb float bowls, admitted dash cap, wrong steering wheel, antenna (?), ...lots more.  Not shown are the hatch and rear compartment, suspension, underside.  A pretty paint job does not a restoration make.

The 27.5 is a starting point , the make an offer will be the figures to see but not to the world to know . Good to see that figures on the Z are on the rise.

This 240 is a better deal than that beverly hillbilly's one. Look at the attention to detail on this one. It looks like one of those

factory restored ones from the 90's. BUT... check out the funky clamps on the a/c dryer.  Not concours LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Z-Series-WATCH-VIDEO-STEAL-IT-200-Miles-CONCOURS-dElegance-Collectors-1970-Datsun-240Z-Series-/281524595584?forcerrptr=true&hash=item418c2c6b80&item=281524595584&pt=US_Cars_Trucks