IGNORED

Hello Z Folks

gwri8

Ha! Actually I first read about it here,http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/open-s130-zx-discussions/52940-hello-all.html, then went to the 2015 ZCON thread. I didn't pay attention to it at first because it's always somewhere way away from me but when I did read it I about fell in the floor laughing at YOUR post.

Me and gwri8 should have plenty of time to get our cars ready. I'm hoping it's not in August though, it's still hotter than 3 feet up a goats arse down here. 95 today!

Meh. I drove the 74 to the convention in Savannah in 2011. Just get up early in the morning to get to the hotel at check-in time. Then shower off the sweat. :)

In the interests of full disclosure, She Who Must Be Obeyed drove her car separately to enjoy the benefits of air conditioning.

If I can find someone local to weld in some floor pans, spare tire well and the rear slam panel soon I could possibly make it. She won't be pretty though :-). By the way, my name is Greg. Sorry I did not post it before. My habit of signing emails is my initials.

Also, If anyone needs parts there is a fella in Alabama I've been buying from. He has 4 77's, one whole, one bare, and the other two in pieces. I found him on CL and I think he's starting to sell on ebay now. If anyone is interested let me know an I'll give you his #. He has quite a few hard to find parts.

Also, If anyone needs parts there is a fella in Alabama I've been buying from. He has 4 77's, one whole, one bare, and the other two in pieces. I found him on CL and I think he's starting to sell on ebay now. If anyone is interested let me know an I'll give you his #. He has quite a few hard to find parts.

Hey that's great, I might need a part or 4. I've been seeing a lot of stuff on Huntsville's CL.