IGNORED

S30 parts for sale-PA

CrimsonPhoenix

I want to warn everyone on here that this guy is a flake. I told him that he could get more if he takes the time and effort to clean the parts, take pictures and sell them individually. I made plans to buy everything for $500 a couple times and yet he posted in this thread that he still had everything for sale. I made plans with my brother and a friend to get them tomorrow. Backup plans were to go up with my gf on Saturday to get them. I just got an email from him saying that he changed his mind and is selling the parts separately to people on here. Just a heads up that he might agree to sell parts to you and then at the last minute sell them to someone else.

Chuck

I want to warn everyone on here that this guy is a flake. I told him that he could get more if he takes the time and effort to clean the parts, take pictures and sell them individually. I made plans to buy everything for $500 a couple times and yet he posted in this thread that he still had everything for sale. I made plans with my brother and a friend to get them tomorrow. Backup plans were to go up with my gf on Saturday to get them. I just got an email from him saying that he changed his mind and is selling the parts separately to people on here. Just a heads up that he might agree to sell parts to you and then at the last minute sell them to someone else.

Chuck

I emailed you yesterday saying that after consideration I thought your offer was too low for everything I have. That gave you more than enough time to not come today or tomorrow. When someone else offers me the same amount for the drive train alone as what you offered me for everything, and after pulling parts out piece by piece and checking prices I felt like you were flat out low-balling me. I'm the seller, I have the right to NOT sell if I feel I'm being taken advantage of or low-balled.

On Wednesday I offered $500 and you accepted. I made plans for my brother and friend to get the parts today. You emailed me yesterday??? Yeah, last night at 9:22PM and I didn't see it until after 11PM! My brother had his trailer hooked up and engine lifted loaded. You told me Wednesday on the phone that it wasn't about the money. It was about clearing space in the basement. But now you're backing out so you can make more money? $500 is a fair price for what you're selling as a parts lot. I told you before we agreed to a deal that you could get more by selling things individually but you wanted to get rid of everything. Yes, you have the right to decline an offer but backing out days after a deal's been made isn't cool at all.

Chuck

Yes I understand about getting things together. All those parts I listed were major parts that you thought added to $500. And yes you said I could get more if I sell separately. Well I had a guy offer me $500 for just the engine and transmission. I did take all my craigslist posts down..but once I started going through all the miscellaneous electrical parts and stuff that was brand new in boxes it added up pretty quickly. Again, not looking to step on toes but I'm also not going to turn down another potential $750 on top of the $500 I was already offered. I work 6 days a week and its not easy for me to sort things out especially since I have 2 nieces and an ailing father to care for.

I understand that you aren't happy I backed out...however, I did email you to let you know and that's about all I could do. Calling me a flake on here wasn't appropriate at all just because I decided not to sell everything for that cheap. You very easily could have emailed or PMd me privately instead...we are adults here. If the situation was reversed I would have just emailed you privately.