IGNORED

S30 parts for sale-PA

CrimsonPhoenix

Hey all, I'm looking to sell off my extra parts from my S30 Z car. I'll list some major parts/larger stuff to give you an idea of what all I have.

L24 complete engine-turns over freely

4-spd manual trans

R180 rear diff

Dash w/gauges & wiring(a few cracks, but complete)

2 sets of doors(1 set in good condition and straight-orange, 2nd set in fair condition-rust at bottom-yellow)

2 factory center consoles

Steering column w/wheel and wires

2-4 extra side windows(glass is good)

Brake booster, misc electrical parts

Extra mechanical fuel pump

Seat, brakes, almost all wiring for a complete car, lenses, misc parts, literally too much to list. I have no need for any of this anymore. Looking to sell to another Z enthusiast who's working on a project and can actually use all this stuff. There are literally boxes and boxes of parts.

Asking $2500 for everything

570-878-0092, ask for Mike

Edited by CrimsonPhoenix
Parts added

Looks like I might be sitting on them for a little while...I'd at least like to sell the spare motor, trans, and rear end... Going to sort through things more thoroughly this week and then update this with a complete list and prices for everything separately so if you need anything just message me.

No offense, but I ball-parked the items you listed and didn't even get to $1000. If you itemize your list to show how you got $2500 or even $1500, you might get more offers, or you might come up with a different price.

The problem with buying everything is most people will only need 20% of what's there. Then they end up with a garage full of stuff they don't need. So really, you're buying a problem.

No offense, but I ball-parked the items you listed and didn't even get to $1000. If you itemize your list to show how you got $2500 or even $1500, you might get more offers, or you might come up with a different price.

The problem with buying everything is most people will only need 20% of what's there. Then they end up with a garage full of stuff they don't need. So really, you're buying a problem.

The stuff I listed is only about 1/6 of the parts I have here. Those are the larger items the I figure are worth a bit more than all the little parts. If I add up each individual part and price it out I'm sure I can make at least $2K or a bit more...I just do not have the time to clean every part individually and list it, although I'm sure once I do I'll have people filling my inbox and my phone will be ringing constantly with all the stuff here. Unfortunately, 6 day work weeks happen and that sort of time is not afforded to me.

If you guys really want to see each individual part I can do that...but I'm not budging on my asking prices. At $1500 I'm giving away pretty much 700-1000$ worth of good useable parts.