IGNORED

Yonmeri love, my 1975 240k c110 sedan

240k Style

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:44 PM, 240k Style said:

Are you on there Red? 

And did you go to Bay to Birdwood last event??

Hey Adam, haven't stopped by this site for a few months so just saw the message.......

I'm not on Faceplant :D  There's enough to suck the time out of my life without being active on there as well, my wife is on it so I will get her to join the group for me so I can at least keep a finger on the pulse.

I did enter the Rocket in last year's Bay to Birdwood and she went ok, apart from a niggling carby issue which I have since fixed.

We got to cruise most of the run to Birdwood amongst the Prince Skyline club cars, so that was really cool.  We were the only 240k car!!!!  Sedan or coupe, and I only saw one or two Z cars.  There was like a dozen Prince Skylines though :)

Also did a trip to Victor Harbour towing my bike to get it Dyno tuned there, she worked hard towing that trailer at 110 :) used a fair bit more fuel than normal and a bit of oil, but was a good trip.  Don't think I'll use her a as a long haul tow car again though.

How are all your projects coming along?

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

• Like 1