IGNORED

New 350Z Ads / Trailers

ozlime240z

Come on, calm down all.

Or soon the aussies will be taking the wizz from your car racing, what was it foot down and turn left?, or was it right?, either way you still manage to collect the wall. I reckon a trained monkey could do it. However it has been proved a trained monkey can play baseball ROFL

No Alfadog,

you got it all wrong Ben was talking about oval track racing, besides depleted uranium is the warhead of choice it lingers. A and another thing we are getting a starwars missile defence shield I heard a prominent short ozzy Bloke tell the australian population on national TV.

So There

Steve:classic:

Originally posted by Alfadog

Yea, I was saying he better not take the wizz "cuz they're got the nukes"...

you know? the arrogant american saying from the song A-ss-h-o-l-e ?? "We've got the nukes!"

Ummm. Actually that was a Canadian that said that. Dennis Leary is Canadian. But funny song anyway. Was Number one on triple J hottest 100.

Quote: "2 words, Nuclear F*%$ing weapons, OK"

Getting a bit off track ;>

Anyway, also try watching A Current Affair, at least here in NSW. It is sponsored by Nissan and usually features at least one new 350z ad each night.

It is the only reason I am watching it at the moment ;>

Regards

Joseph Gauci