IGNORED

New 350Z Ads / Trailers

ozlime240z

Now the new Z has been released in OZ there is has been allot of advertising on the Tele.

I really like the Z "heritage" ad where the go through the old models (quickly) but I think it's good they got a 240Z into the ad.

Anyway. My question to the group is... Does anybody know where I cen get a copy of the new Nissan ads (in particular the 350Z ones) on the net?

Thanks

OzLime240Z

That's the american adds. We want the Australian Commercials I can't find it anywhere either.

I still have not seen it my friend just tells me about it cause he see's it when the cricket is on.

He told me he got excited for meROFL .

I saw a blue one this morning they look very nice in that blue.:classic:

Yeah, the 350Z ad is great.

I wonder if they will show the arty one they showed at the launch - it is totally psycho. It involves an old lady at a bus stop, a young woman, a little girl with a bicycle and one silver 350Z. It's so damn good. Well I thought it was...

I will try to get a friend to get the one that's showing on the TV onto the computer for you guys, if I can...

It has been good for all of us to experience the buz 350Z is creating nationaly.

I have one complaint, the disclaimers "foriegn version shown" or similar. The other item the heritage add lots of home market Z's and again no local Australian content.

Dont get me wrong I am happy, every time they play any 350z add our group profile lifts. Any education of the general public is brilliant.

My 2c

Cheers

Steve:classic:

Try taping them off the TV when the cricket is on.

"Overseas model shown" the Ad's say. THey usually put this on because the overseas models look slightly different. Different headlights, or bumpers, but i havent noticed the overseas model looking any different in the Ad's

Baseball? Isn't that a movie by those south park guys?ROFL

Crickets not really like baseball. It's played in almost every country in the world, and baseball is only played in the USA and Canada.

So how did the USA go in the Cricket World Cup? Oh that's right, I dont think they even qualified.

Can I just remind the yanks that "World Series" Baseball ONLY involves teams from Nth America whereas World Cup Cricket ANYONE can get into if they're good enough...LOL