IGNORED

1973 SoCal 240 - Build Thread

ak47

Awesome. I just picked up a 280z 2 months ago and I as well have the original harbor datsun plate frame. It's sweet and it does need to be restored. I just picked up an izumi wheel too. Where did you get yours from? What horn button did you use by the way, it looks legit. I have that logo in my custom shift knob. If you have IG follow me @oscarxacealloywheel

Awesome. I just picked up a 280z 2 months ago and I as well have the original harbor datsun plate frame. It's sweet and it does need to be restored. I just picked up an izumi wheel too. Where did you get yours from? What horn button did you use by the way, it looks legit. I have that logo in my custom shift knob. If you have IG follow me @oscarxacealloywheel

Got my wheel locally from a guy selling it on eBay. The horn button was on eBay too - here's the ad.

I'll check out your IG pics! I'm not very active on there, so don't have any pictures of my car posted.

That's a nice looking Z . Love the color. Is the york A/C still working. Just removed mine last week. Keep the pictures coming.

Thanks! I LOVE the #113 green! I get people asking me if it's the original color all the time - they don't believe me.

Nope - the AC doesn't work, but haven't tried fixing it yet. I probably won't, since I managed to get through some hot temps just fine with the window down.

Very nice Z ! Is that rear over rider bar normal, it looks to big ? Mine is different.

Thanks! The bar came with the car, so I'm not sure since I never really compared it with someone else's.

The rear over rider on the 73 240z and the early model 260z should be the same.That doesn't look like the right one to me.

You're right. :disappoin

I saw this picture, and it doesn't even attach in the same spot.

post-30178-14150829384306_thumb.png

Got my wheel locally from a guy selling it on eBay. The horn button was on eBay too - here's the ad.

I'll check out your IG pics! I'm not very active on there, so don't have any pictures of my car posted.

Fersure bro! You are less than 30 mins from me we should definitely meet up one of these days! Thanks for the link, definitely going to get it. Riding same set up LOL I just ordered the NRG quick release and MOMO Hub. I am installing my Air Dam this week and hopefully the steering wheel set up next week.

You're right. :disappoin

I saw this picture, and it doesn't even attach in the same spot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72793[/ATTACH]

Ready to drive it to San Diego for ZCON 5 Aug to 9 Aug....cannot make the whole week? Make sure to get here Saturday for the People's Choice Car Show. ZCON

Fersure bro! You are less than 30 mins from me we should definitely meet up one of these days! Thanks for the link, definitely going to get it. Riding same set up LOL I just ordered the NRG quick release and MOMO Hub. I am installing my Air Dam this week and hopefully the steering wheel set up next week.

Cool man! I'll look forward to checking out your car in person soon.

Ready to drive it to San Diego for ZCON 5 Aug to 9 Aug....cannot make the whole week? Make sure to get here Saturday for the People's Choice Car Show. ZCON

Yup...on my calendar!