Mike, thanks for all your hard work - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike, thanks for all your hard work

Featured Replies

I spend a lot of time on this forum, especially in the archives.

Thank you Mike. Your hard work is appreciated.

Chris

What he said!!

Well, I might not spend as much time on the forum as he does, but other than that... What he said!!

Ummm... On edit, I guess I've got a hard time justifying that when I've got three times his post count, right? :stupid:

I, too, appreciate your hard work. This is a great place -- a quiet corner of the internet where a bunch of friends can come together and share a passion for some fine old cars -- a refreshingly civil place. Thanks!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I like the way Fastwoman said it " A refreshingly civil place ". I have visited other Z sites and did not like them because of the " I'm smarter than you " attitude of some of the people that use those sites. Thanks Mike, JCB

I third the motion. I don't know how much moderation is performed behind the scenes, but I suspect there's not much. "Refreshingly civil." I like that too.

"Welcome to Classic Z. We strive to be refreshingly civil."

I too Thank you Mike. I'm quite new, but so glad I came. Your "refreshingly civil" Members here saved my butt and helped get a Z car that had a pretty bleak future, now have real potential! So glad this place is here!

JR.

To echo everyone, thank you very much for your efforts!

I, too, appreciate your hard work. This is a great place -- a quiet corner of the internet where a bunch of friends can come together and share a passion for some fine old cars -- a refreshingly civil place. Thanks!

you missed poetry :)

240z you were made for me

240z you're faster in red

Mike,

What everyone has said. Your creation has at times been a safe refuge for me, a welcome distraction when life's losses experience by a more "mature"

member are sometimes difficult to cope with.

Thanks, Mike, for all that you have done for the Z community.

Dan

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.