IGNORED

2015 Zcar Convention

JLPurcell

Hi Jerry,

Happy New Year!

I posed this same question to John Jeffrey this morning. As far as John knows (he is on the Board of the ZCCA), there has not been an discussions of any clubs making a pitch for the 2015 ZCON.

Edited by mgmoreau

Hi Jerry,

Happy New Year!

I posed this same question to John Jeffries this morning. As far as John knows (he is on the Board of the ZCCA), there has not been an discussions of any clubs making a pitch for the 2015 ZCON.

Thanks for the info. I am hoping that it comes back somewhere in the mid-west in 2015. Any mid-west clubs out there?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure Nissan wouldn't mind if we all went back to Nashville in 2015 for the 45th birthday party of the Z. Maybe the new gen Z could be introduced?

Only problem seems to be that the local area club has neither the necessary amount of willpower or enough members to pull off a convention. In 2010 (40th year) the ZCCA board managed the whole thing and those folks didn't live anywhere near the event. That's willpower.

I'm sure Nissan wouldn't mind if we all went back to Nashville in 2015 for the 45th birthday party of the Z. Maybe the new gen Z could be introduced?

Only problem seems to be that the local area club has neither the necessary amount of willpower or enough members to pull off a convention. In 2010 (40th year) the ZCCA board managed the whole thing and those folks didn't live anywhere near the event. That's willpower.

Nashville is a great venue, I have lots of contacts there and although I live in Indiana I have a place 70 east of Nashville and could possibly help with the event.

jlp

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...