IGNORED

Someone save this Series 1 in Atlanta - nature is taking over!

GeoJoe

Joe,

I agree with the others, this one is a parts car and nothing more. Since 240Zs rust form the inside out, this car is actually a lot worse than it appears in the pictures. It's a shame that this car sat outside in the wet, humid climate of Georgia for so many years.

I noticed in one of the pictures (see below) that there are 2 other 240Zs in the background...what's the story with those 2 cars?

post-6600-14150826286716_thumb.jpg

One is sold, the other is still there with no engine. I think the E31 head is enough to go get this silver one. Maybe offer $250 to tow it away?

I guess I could turn the body into a cool planter in my back yard garden. It's already got a good base of moss to work with.

One is sold, the other is still there with no engine. I think the E31 head is enough to go get this silver one. Maybe offer $250 to tow it away?

I guess I could turn the body into a cool planter in my back yard garden. It's already got a good base of moss to work with.

What's the inside look like? Does it still have the early console with ash tray? How about the Hitachi AM radio, Series I speedometer, Series I steering wheel, etc?

I'm interested in

interior panels

rear view mirror

emblems

seat belt clips

seat belts

seats

plastic rear deck finisher

heater console

plastic steering cover

choke lever

choke cables