IGNORED

What are you on the look out for?

Hardway

A decent 280z shell cheap. I don't care about the mechanical condition but I want one with a good frame and no rust.

Don't be afraid to buy a shell from AZ or CA and ship it home. Waiting for a rust-free shell local to you is a lost cause.

Hey ksechler, here is a rolling shell that might be a great buy. At first glance, it looks too expensive, but I doubt you could buy a shell and get it to this point for less money. I have no idea of the quality of the work or how bad it was to start with, but if it was built right, it would make a great project car. The engine and trans are the cheap part.

1978 DATSUN 280z rolling chasis Sell or Trade

Hey ksechler, here is a rolling shell that might be a great buy. At first glance, it looks too expensive, but I doubt you could buy a shell and get it to this point for less money. I have no idea of the quality of the work or how bad it was to start with, but if it was built right, it would make a great project car. The engine and trans are the cheap part.

1978 DATSUN 280z rolling chasis Sell or Trade

Thanks. That does seem a little pricey, but it might be cheaper than fixing the only I have. I have sent an email requesting further information.