IGNORED

A word about progression holes on a 151 Weber

Zedyone_kenobi

• 2 weeks later...

Well I will echo what the poster found in that thread on JNC. I upped to 32mm chokes and I found out I had lost some of that instantaneous throttle response. Car also has a slight stumble with the current jet setup I am running as well. I have a lean spot that I think I can tune out with proper accelerator pump settings. But I have not messed with those at all up to this point. I will need to do some research. But it is a fact that when you change the chokes to a larger size, the velocity through that throat section is slower and will make lower rpm operation a bit more fickle.

I have not looked at my AFR gage in two weeks now, as I am just having fun driving her, but I may make one last swipe through the jets and see what I can come up with to address that lean spot in 4th gear when I transition to the mains from low rpm to high rpm at part throttle.