IGNORED

Classic Motorsports July 2012 Issue

tlorber

This is music to my ears, Z's gaining the respect in the Classic car hobby . I know that mine is not an original restored one but she has all the nostalgic appeal plus an attitude with a professional LS1 conversion.Was not to love, she is a Cali car, with a fist rate paint job done over ten years ago that looks as if was done a few months ago, a perfect dash , a cabin that is well preserved, leather seats, A/C, a killer stance with Panasports, balance suspension,strong subframe work , disc brakes on all corners, naked bumpers,euro tail lights, a six speed tranny and she gets 30+MPG ;)
Here is the article scanned in pdf format.

[ATTACH]54252[/ATTACH]

Nice article,thanks for the post/pdf :cool:

OJ, do you have Adobe on you machine? The article comes up fine on mine, but that could be because the scan is saved on my computer. If no one else is able to access it, let me know and I can email it. Perhaps someone else here would know how to post a pdf.