Yes, thats me on EBay....... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Yes, thats me on EBay.......

Featured Replies

Awesome car, good luck with the sale.

Good luck on the sale,,,,,,real nice car, it should do a nice number, your ad is to the point.

Going to refresh the 912 now, Randy?

thats a blue blue.

is all that new or very clean?

very nice.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

The whole interior came from Les, it is new.

Arne, the 912 is almost done. It should be out of paint next week and then I have to start on the interior and headliner.

Best of Luck buddy!

And I do love that 912, such a great car. Like so many before me, if I ever sell the Datsun, I will be getting either a GTV or a 911

Very, very nice. I love the interior!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.