IGNORED

The addition of MSA air hornes

5thhorsemann

I hate to say it, no difference, just waisted a hundred bucks........................

Well, this statement was perhaps a bit premature, I just finished a hundred mile highway trip to Harrisburg, PA. It feels smoother at highway speeds and has much better throttle response higher RPM's, and I think it is getting a bit better gas mileage but I haven't tested that feeling out yet. So I guess they were worth the money afterall.

We had a good rain here last night, and as I normally do, I hit the twisties on the long way to the shop with the roads being all clean and whatnot. So I really got a chance to open her up and drive it like I stole it.

I kept the car in the upper RPM range and wound out every gear before shifting and I have to say that short of throwing the flat tops in the trash, this is far and away the best change made to the car. I only wish I had done it sooner.

MSA is out of stock untill late April, at least that is what they told me last week when I tried to buy a set. The Black Dragon ram pipes are just under $60 a set, and aside from needing a slight deburring, they are good quality parts with no fitment issues or alignment problems. There are no MFG marks so I don't know who makes the part, but they are markes as "Made in the U.K."

Glad to hear that the rams worked well for you. I just wanted to point out that Z therapy has them as well. I bought mine last fall and haven't had a chance to install them yet, with everything stored (see crammed) in the 3 car garage. Can't wait to be able to get the car out enough to get it ready for the warm weather! Just around the corner now. Glad to hear that my investment shouldn't be a waste either.