IGNORED

Where do I find a body??

rs.autoart

So after buying my Michigan 280z and tearing into it only to discover more rust than metal, I have decided to find a new body in a state which doesn't eat cars :P. So! I am in the market for a 75-78 280z body with minimal/no rust, though beyond that a project body would be great. I am looking to spend 1500 or so, and the most important thing to me is that it has as little rust as possible; if it needs interior work or electrical or other parts that's fine, just NO RUST. A friend will be travelling to Florida sometime soon, so if there is anything between Michigan and Florida that would be great. Also, if anyone knows of any good auction sites or other websites where I can find nice-ish bodies with in my price range, that would really help as well!! Thanks everyone :)

--Rachel