[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today? - Page 14 - What I Did Today - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Featured Replies

Installed a Momo Shifter - much better then the round wood one................then had to go out for a test drive............fantastic!

I said goodbye to mine. I sold the car, hope it enjoys it's new home. I will really miss this one, it was special and a hell of alot of fun.

I traded my orange 72 Z and 510 for a one of a kind impeccable Z, she is a silver Cali 72 with an LS1 , 6spd , A/C and a bunch of goodies ;)

Edited by 72 OJ

I cleaned up some of the wiring on my race car and then cleaned the garage. While I had 3 of the Zs outside I thought I'd take some pictures.

Yellow - 1975 280Z ITS race car

Silver - 1972 240Z turbo

Blue - 1974 260Z turbo

post-4368-14150819045273_thumb.jpg

Chuck

post-4368-14150819044159_thumb.jpg

post-4368-1415081904449_thumb.jpg

post-4368-14150819044911_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I took my car to its first Cars & Coffee meet, have a nice new showboard to explain its history and the work done on it.

Jim

post-22303-14150819080032_thumb.jpg

Continued welding up the holes in my bumpers. A bit more grinding then it's off to the chroma.

Also got some work done on the roadster's gas tank.

Dropped the diff today. I really don't think the Nissan engineers could have made that much more difficult... Although I hear the Porsche 944 guys complain a lot more. :D

Got the rear cover off and discovered my R180 has a sort of metal baffle for the breather tube sandwiched in between TWO rear cover gaskets. So I guess I gotta see if my FLAPS has another gasket...

I cleaned up some of the wiring on my race car and then cleaned the garage. While I had 3 of the Zs outside I thought I'd take some pictures.

Yellow - 1975 280Z ITS race car

Silver - 1972 240Z turbo

Blue - 1974 260Z turbo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53787[/ATTACH]

Chuck

Nice trio,,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.