IGNORED

I havent seen one of these in person in decades, neat car

5thhorsemann

510 mimic traditional European design, they look like Fiats,Opels, Cortinas, Alfas sedans among other Old Continent cars from the mid 70's, I own a 1972 two door sedan with original paint and a lot of people stop me and ask what brand is this, they are very nostalgic. They are gaining the value they deserve.:cool:

Edited by 72 OJ

I would rather have a VW wagon. Datsun wagons never did it for me.

Noooooooo ! Those get me car sick just smelling the interior ... and that '' over the axle '' floating feeling especially with the bus - barf .:sick:

I've had 2 510's in the past - a '68 and a '73. Both 4 door sedans. I loved them. I like the wagons, but they had a solid axle while the sedans had semi-trailing arm i.r.s. Real good handlers on less-than-perfect back roads. Just needed a little more power.

Not on par with a Z but lots of fun. I'd have another one if I had room and extra bucks.

Beautiful car, and such a clean example. When I saw the seats I was said hey wait, those are the exact same seats I sit in every day, those are E30 sports seats! They actually go really well, but then again the 510 was based off of the old bimmers anyhow.

All I can say is I hope this guy gets top dollar for that amazing car, such a perfect build. Wagon wouldn't be my first choice but that is probably why he wants to sell it.